Direct Marketing During An Economic Downturn
Top 6 Things Marketers Need to Keep in Mind During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Don’t Stop Marketing – Do NOT completely halt all of your marketing efforts – if you can INCREASE them and capitalize on the opportunity for maximum exposure
- Niche Market Analysis – Do a deep dive analysis of your target audience and their behaviors during economic downturn
- Customers First – Focus heavily on your customer base and internal file as they are the most likely to continue to buy from you.
- Direct Market – Increase overall conversion rates by utilizing direct marketing methods that targets only people who are most likely to continue to buy during an economic downturn.
- TRACK, TRACK, TRACK – Analyze and track every marketing action and the return on investment
- Be in it for the “Long Haul” – Buckle your seatbelt and get ready for a long ride – you may not see immediate results, stick with it!