Print Advertising Drives Local Shopping
Print advertising of various types drives business to local stores and services. By the end of this article, you will know how print better serves your local community.
The Most Trusted Medium
Establish trust in your community
Brains react well to print
Print captures attention
How To Capitalize On Print
How print advertising can help grow your local business
Advertising local targets the right audience
You want to advertise a local event
Enhance Your Digital Efforts
Direct mail plus digital can increase campaign response 23-46%
Print can boost the effectiveness of your digital marketing campaigns. Digital fatigue is starting to set in. 75% of consumers reported being overwhelmed by the number of digital ads they see daily. Luckily, Spectrum MailPlus accounts for this and increases marketing campaign response by 23-48% by pairing direct mail advertising with digital marketing!
Within six months after an omnichannel shopping experience, these customers logged 23% more repeat shopping trips to the retailer’s stores.
Communities Are Shopping Local
Despite the pandemic, 55% of Americans shopped locally. The majority of consumers, who are shopping locally, do so to keep money local.
- One in five consumers planned to shop small businesses in the winter of 2020.
- In 2019 there was a 3 million increase in number of consumers purchasing from local shops instead of large department stores.
- In 2020, despite the pandemic, consumers spent a record $19.8 billion on Small Business Saturday.
- 33% of shoppers planned to purchase more digital gift cards than in previous years.
- For every $100 spent at small businesses, $48 is put back into the local economy.
- In 2020 over half of respondents shopped online for holiday items with goods shipped to their home.
- 77% of consumers admitted they wanted masks to be mandatory at local retailers during the holiday season.
Speak with an industry marketing expert today!